Our projects have been the subject of numerous publications: posters for medical congresses, articles published in scientific journals, etc. There has been a total of more than 30 publications since 2011.
Why publish the results of real life patient studies?
- To raise awareness among physicians and authorities about the difficulties encountered by patients in real life situations
- To promote the dialogue between healthcare policy makers (elected representatives and councillors, health authorities, patients associations, scientific societies…) based on real life data
- To generate patients’ real life data in order to prepare the optimized market access
- To demonstrate the value of your products in real life
Examples of publications
French people with MS and their caregivers have to financially support direct non-medical costs linked to their disease?
with patient association LFSEP and the support of Merck Group
Accurate representation of patients' opinions for decision-making: are online health communities good candidates?
with Hospinomics (Paris Hospitals and Paris School of Economics)
For each project we accompany you in managing the board of experts and publishing the results of the study
- Validating the study’s methodology and the design of the questionnaire
- Validating the representativeness of the sample panel (comparison with national public claim databases)
- Defining the analysis plan and supervising the dissemination of the study results
- Preparing the abstract and writing the publication
- Validating the poster or the publication